Am I the father of this child?
The sexual freedom movement of the late 1960s produced few children because women had been newly liberated by the pill, which had just become widely available. Because women were free from the possible consequences of child birth for the first time, wild and rampant sex orgies became fashionable.
One product of these sex orgies is the woman here, who was born in 1969. She believes that I may be her father. She has asked me for a paternity test. I had intercourse with her mother more than one hundred times. However, according to my best recollection, I last had sexual intercourse with her mother in May 1968, in Clem Erdahl's apartment on West 103rd Street in New York City during the riots on the Columbia University campus. We chose the occasion of the riots, led by Mark Rudd, to have a sex orgy. This child was born 11 months later.
Is it possible that Sam Sloan is the father of this child?
Accordingly, I do not believe that I am the father. However, I could be wrong. What do you think? Express your opinion in the guestbook!
Here are links:
Here are paternity testing labs:
Return to my Home PageContact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com
- Allen G. Gelb, paternity consultant and DNA expert home page
- DNA Diagnostics Center -- Specialists in DNA Blood and Buccal Swab Paternity Testing for Resolving Issues of Parentage, Identity and Immigration with State-Of-The-Art Genetic Laboratory Technology
- Analytical Genetic Testing Center
- DNA Paternity Testing - Genetic Profiles Laboratory
- Identity Genetics, Inc.
- DNA Paternity Services Parentage Testing
- Advantages of DNA Analysis for Paternity Testing
- PATERNITY TESTING
- Columbia Laboratory Services
- Links to other paternity testing labs
- Paternity Blood tests
- LAW REVIEW ARTICLE: Paternity testing - general discussion: Robert W. Peterson, A Few Things You Should Know About Paternity Tests (But Were Afraid to Ask), 22 Santa Clara L Rev 667 (1982). E. G.
- Family Law Advisor - Paternity Issues
- Family Law Advisor - Paternity IssuesPaternity Issues - Sperm donor found liable for child support
- Applied Genetics: Paternity Testing
- DNA Paternity Testing With Identity Link
- Helix Biotech, Inc DNA testing, consulting and expert testimony in paternity
- Paternity Transfusion Consultant - Paternity Testing, DNA Testing, Allen Paternity Expert, has been seen on over 60 nationally televised programs
- Express your opinion: Why do women want to lose weight?