ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
Upon the annexed affidavit of Samuel H. Sloan, dated November 23, 2005, and the papers annexed thereto,
LET counsel for Dayawathie Rankoth SHOW CAUSE BEFORE THIS COURT, at the courthouse thereof, located at 45 Monroe Place, Brooklyn, New York 11201, on the _____ day of November, 2005 at ______ ofclock or as soon thereafter as counsel may be heard, why an order should not be made and entered, that:
1. This appeal be heard on an expedited basis.
2. The orders of Judge Douglas Wong be reversed.
3. Judge Douglas Wong be removed from this case and this case be to another judge or another court.
4. Alexander Karam and Dorchen Leidholdt and Sanctuary for Families be disqualified from representing Dayawathie Rankoth and the three children.
5. Vacating the order of dismissal and reinstating the cause.
SUFFICIENT CAUSE APPEARING THEREFOR, it is
ORDERED that pending a hearing and determination of this motion all proceedings are stayed: and it is further,
ORDERED that service of a copy of this order to show cause and the papers upon which it is based be made by:
_____ personal delivery pursuant to CPLR 2103 (b)(1)
_____ office delivery pursuant to CPLR 2103 (b)(3)
_____ overnight delivery service pursuant to CPLR 2103 (b)(6)
On or before November ______, 2005 be deemed sufficient service thereof.
Dated: Brooklyn, New York
November ______, 2005
Appellate Division: Second Department