John Forbes Kerry is the 11th Cousin of President George W. Bush
Although it was reported last week on CNN and other news media that John Forbes Kerry is the 16th cousin three times removed of President George W. Bush, now it can be demonstrated that they are actually 11th cousins.
John Forbes Kerry and President George W. Bush are 11th cousins one time removed. Their common ancestors are Rev. Edward Bulkeley and Olive Irby.
President George W. Bush
Senator John Forbes Kerry
The relationship between John Forbes Kerry and George W. Bush is as follows:
The mother of John Forbes Kerry was Rosemary G. Forbes (1913-2002).
The mother of Rosemary G. Forbes was Margaret Tyndal Winthrop (1880-1970).
The mother of Margaret Tyndal Winthrop was Elizabeth Mason (born 1844).
The father of Elizabeth Mason was Robert Means Mason (1810-1879).
The father of Robert Means Mason was Jeremiah Mason Junior (1768-1828).
The father of Jeremiah Mason Junior was Jeremiah Mason Senior (1705-1779).
The mother of Jeremiah Mason Senior was Dorothy Hobart (1679-1732).
The mother of Dorothy Hobart was Elizabeth Whiting (1629-1717).
The mother of Elizabeth Whiting was Elizabeth St. John (1604-1677).
The mother of Elizabeth St. John was Sarah Bulkeley (1580-1611).
The parents of Sarah Bulkeley were Rev. Edward Bulkeley (1540-1620) and Olive Irby (1547-1614).
In addition, Rev. Edward Bulkeley (1540-1620) and Olive Irby (1547-1614) had a son named Peter Bulkeley (1582-1659).
Peter Bulkeley had a son named Edward Bulkeley (1614-1669).
Edward Bulkeley had a son named Peter Bulkeley (1641-1688).
Peter Bulkeley had a daughter named Rebecca Bulkeley (1681-1747).
Rebecca Bulkeley had a son named Dr. Able Prescott (1718-1805).
Dr. Able Prescott had a daughter named Lucy Prescott (1757-1792).
Lucy Prescott had a son named Samuel Prescott Phillips Fay (1758-1856).
Samuel Prescott Phillips Fay had a son named Samuel Howard Fay (1804-1847).
Samuel Howard Fay had a daughter named Harriet Eleanor Fay (1829-1921).
Harriet Eleanor Fay had a son named Samuel Prescott Bush (1863-1948).
Samuel Prescott Bush had a son named Prescott Sheldon Bush (1894-1972).
Prescott Sheldon Bush had a son named President George Bush (born 1924).
President George Bush had a son named George W. Bush (born 1946).
All of these links are well established.
Thus, John Forbes Kerry and George W. Bush are 11th cousins.
It should be noted that it is not surprising that they are related, since both had ancestors who settled in New England in pre-Revolutionary War times and both attended Yale University. An even closer relationship has been claimed but is not yet proven.
920 Belmont Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11208
I have filed three petitions for a Writ of Certiorari in the US Supreme Court. All of the petitions I have filed seek to be reinstated on the ballot as a candidate for US Congress for the Tenth Congressional District of New York.
Here are the petitions I have filed in the United States Supreme Court, in HTML Format:
Here are the same three petitions exactly as filed in downloadable PDF Format:
Here are the same petitions on the US Supreme Court website:
Here are links:
- Kerry's War Record is Fake
- John Kerry for President
- Democrats need to be introspective: Kerry was a lousy candidate
- Despicable conduct by Kerry in Outing Cheneyfs Daughter
- Quiz about Sam Sloan's Race for Congress
- How I got into the 1964 Republican National Convention
- Free Republic Forum on Kerry's War Record
- Hindi, Urdu, Pashtu, Pashto and English Word List
- Phonemic Shond Chart for Khowar
- Kalasha-Khowar-Nuristani-Hindi-Urdu-Pashtu Word List
- Khalilullah Nuristani
- Chitral, Pakistan Telephone Book
- Dardic languages of Chitral
- Transcript of a Radio Broadcast in Pashtu
- "Vietnam Kerry" Was Asked To Leave
- Family Tree of the Royal Family of Chitral
- The Kalash of Jinjoret Kuh
- Latest News from Chitral !!!
- Who is Who in Chitral
- Shandur Top - The Highest Polo Ground in the World
- Khowar.com, a virtual tour of our ethnic region
- Archaeology and Anthropology in Chitral
- Development among the Kalasha of Pakistan
- The cap culture of Peshawar
- Nuristan and Nuristanis
- Reward for Sam Sloan
- "A precious document handed down from Genghis Khan"
- "If I had been Sam Sloan that he would have arrested me on the spot"
- "While referring to me primarily as Asadulla Khan, my other name is CuChullaine O'Reilly."
- The Long Ride to Bumboret
- An Introduction to the Kalasha People in Chitral
- Chitral: Kingdom or Princely State?
- A Month in Chitral, by Algernon Durand
- His Various Schemes, by Surgeon Major George Robertson
- A Short History of Chitral and Kafirstan
- Over the Hindu Kush, through Chitral, Gilgit, Hunza and Swat
- Sanskrit Influence on Khowar
- The Making of a Frontier (1899) by Colonel Algernon Durand
- The Frontier Post: Two Chitrali Books Launched
- The Forgotten Army : India's Armed Struggle for Independence, 1942-1945
- The Frontier Post: Due rights of Kohwar language assured
Contact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com