Chinese Chess being played by Shamema Honzagool Sloan in Beijing in 1988
Chinese Chess Quiz
Shamema Honzagool Sloan plays Chinese chess against her grandmother in Beijing, China in 1988.
Here is a quiz. Answer the following questions:
1. One of the red pieces in this position is misaligned. Which is that piece and where should it be?
2. After the position has been corrected, what were the moves leading up to this position?
For the rules of Chinese chess, see: Rules of Chinese chess
For more about Chinese chess, see: Chinese chess competition in Beijing in 1988 , Henry Fok awards prize to Xie Si Ming , Xie Si Ming , Xie Si Ming in Singapore , Ismail Sloan being awarded the title of "First Foreigner of Chinese Chess", in Beijing, China in 1988 and Sam Sloan, Xie Si Ming, Shamema Sloan and Helen Marjorie Sloan on the Great Wall of China in 1988 .
For another photo of Shamema Sloan, see: Shamema Sloan with her father Ismail Sloan on the Great Wall of China, 1988
For a review of the book "Chinese Chess for Beginners", see: Chinese Chess for Beginners
To order "Chinese Chess for Beginners", see: To Order Books .
Order "Chinese chess for Beginners" by Sam Sloan from Amazon Books.
For still more about Chinese chess, see Chinese Chess Home Page.
For other photos see:
- Sofia Polgar plays chess against Shamema Honzagool Sloan
- Xie Si Ming, Chinese chess grandmaster
- Order "Chinese chess for Beginners" by Sam Sloan from Amazon Books
- Play Chinese chess Online
- Qin Kan Ying, Chinese grandmaster of chess
- Shamema Honzagool Sloan
- Peter Julius Sloan
- Mary Rachel Sloan
- Leroy B. Sloan
- Anda Baumanis from Riga, Latvia
- Anusha Rankoth Sloan
- Ismail Sloan holds two of his children
- Dayawathie Rankoth and her sons, Michael and George
- Ismail Sloan and his Wives and Children
- Shamema Sloan with her father Ismail Sloan on the Great Wall of China, 1988
- Shamema Sloan and Dr. Helen Marjorie Sloan in Sri Lanka, 1987
- Birthday Party for Dr. Helen Marjorie Sloan at age 80, March 17, 1990
- Jennie Frenklakh, Girl Chess Master
- Laura Markarian, Armenian Girls Chess Champion
- Jessica Vithanage Sloan
- Honzagool, February, 1981
- Charles Roberts
- Shelby Roberts
Wanted for Kidnapping
Here are links:
Sam Sloan's Chess Page.
Contact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com