Apology to the wrong Mansoor Ijaz
Amazing but true. There are two people named Mansoor Ijaz. Both of them have Ph.D degrees in physics. But one of them has his degree at the University of Toronto and is a professor at Mohammad Ali Jinnah University in Islamabad, Pakistan.
I hereby apologize to the Mansoor Ijaz of the Crescent Group in Washington, DC, because it is obvious that the Mansoor Ijaz at Mohammad Ali Jinnah University is the man who wrote the threatening letters to me from BMUMO in 1982 and who wanted to marry my wife, Honzagool.
His name is Mansoor Ijaz, but he is not the Mansoor Ijaz of BMUMO Fame, he says.
I must thank the man who discovered this, who has asked not to be identified.
Here is the biography of the other Mansoor, as posted on the Mohammad Ali Jinnah University website. The only thing that would be necessary to make the proof complete is to have photographs of both of them and compare. What this proves is that the physics professor in America named Mansoor Ijaz who is often interviewed on the network news is not connected with Al-Qaida but the physics professor named Mansoor Ijaz in Islamabad, Pakistan is.
6. Dr. Ijaz Mansoor Qureshi
M.Sc. Telecommunication (Middle East Technical University,
Ph.D. High Energy Physics (University of Toronto, Canada)
Here is the: Reply of Mansoor Ijaz.
Here is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Do you know this man? I do!.
Here are links:
My Home PageContact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com
- Why was President George Bush so kind and nice to Saddam Hussein?
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Do you know this man? I do!
- Apology to the wrong Mansoor Ijaz
- Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
- Second Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
- Saddam Hussein to debate George W. Bush ???
- Sure Sign that the War is about to Begin
- POLL: How will the situation with Iraq End?
- The FBI is in Chitral !!
- FBI believes Hekmatyar, Osama were in Chitral: report
- You will not believe this.
- Charles Edward Roberts - Wanted for Kidnapping a Young Afghan Muslim Tribal Girl
- The Many Faces of Saddam Hussein
- Saddam Hussein is a Happy Man Because of the Help from his Friend Ken Starr
- Iraq Poll website
- Here is the Full transcript of the Interview of Saddam Hussein by Dan Rather
- The Guardian: The Occupation of Iraq after the War?
- Saddam Hussein is about to fall
- Attack on Afghan bases leaves 28 dead - Arabs, Pakistanis among victims
- More about Osama bin Laden
- Pakistan orders evacuation of foreigners from Chitral
- Thousands Protest in Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Transcript of Osama Bin Ladin interview by Peter Arnett
- Senator Dan Coats - A Real Bastard - Let's Go Get This Guy
- Senator Arlen Specter - A Real Creep - Let's Get Rid of this Guy
- Benazir Bhutto defends US attack
- Osama bin Laden
- Pakistan Foreign Office Retracts Statement about Missile Hitting Pakistan
- President Swears to Use 'All Tools' Against Terrorism
- In the 'War of the Future,' U.S. Raids Were a Skirmish
- Egyptians Hold Terrorist Chief, Official Asserts
- Time to Bomb Saddam!!
- Sam Sloan's Preliminary Candidate's Statement for USCF Executive Board
- USCF Election Issues
- Answers to Questions to Candidates for USCF Executive Board
- Ken Starr has taken a leave of absence from his Law Firm
- A Contrary View: Clinton's "Wag the Dog" Maneuver
- The News (Pakistan)
- Pakistan Dawn (in English)
- The Nation, Lahore, Pakistan (in English)
- Frontier Post, Peshawar Pakistan (in English)
- A Brief History of the War In Afghanistan
- How I escaped from jail in Afghanistan
- Najibullah, President of Afghanistan, hangs in Kabul
- The Central Jail in Kabul
- Has Anybody Seen This Girl?
- History of the War in Afghanistan
- Syed Durali Shah
- New York Post: GOP CRITICS RALLY 'ROUND PREZ -- BUT GET IN THEIR SHOTS, TOO
- Moron of the Month: Nebraska Republican Jon Christensen
- Memo of Conversation with FBI Agent John P. Butler
- The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson