Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
At 07:23 AM 3/3/2003 -0500, The Crescent Partnerships ( email@example.com ) wrote:
I am the Mansoor Ijaz you refer to in the following website, and I would appreciate it if you would remove me from your newsgroup. I do not know who you are referring to, but I have never written to you in my life, nor do I know who you are. In 1982, I was a student at University and would have had no contact with any of the people you refer to.
His name is Mansoor Ijaz, but he is not the Mansoor Ijaz of BMUMO Fame, he says.
Your statements about me are libelous and slanderous and will be treated as such. Since I'm pretty sure this is a simple case of mistaken identities, I would like to offer you the opportunity to remove my reference in your threads. If you do not by Wednesday morning, March 5, 2003 at 9:00am, I will turn this matter over to my lawyers and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Thank you for your time and immediate response to this request.
Dear Mr. Mansoor Ijaz,
Were you a student at the University of Toronto in 1982? Were you a graduate student of physics there in the period 1982-1984? If so, you were indeed the person who wrote those letters to me and to my wife and to her family members. I saw the letters you had hand-written to family members of my wife in Chitral and in Karachi, Pakistan.
If you are not that person, kindly explain. It seems very unlikely that there could be two persons with your name both graduate students of physics at universities in North America. If there are two persons with the same name, then surely you know who the other one is. It is unlikely that there could be two persons with the same name from the same place and with the same unusual background.
I know facts about you which have never appeared in the newspapers and which I would not know otherwise. For example, you have said in the press reports that you were born in America, but I know that you were born in Pakistan. In addition, nobody else but me knows that you formerly resided in Toronto, Canada.
As for your threat to turn this matter over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, please do so. If you are not that person, I certainly want to clear your name, so I can find the real person. The last thing I want to do is wrongly to accuse somebody who just by coincidence happens to have the same name and background as the guilty party.
Perhaps you are confused and do not know exactly who I am. I am Haji Mohammad Ismail Sloan. Does it come back to you? Do you remember me now?
Apology to the wrong Mansoor Ijaz.
Here is the: Second Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
Here is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Do you know this man? I do!.
Here are links:
My Home PageContact address - please send e-mail to the following address: Sloan@ishipress.com
- Why was President George Bush so kind and nice to Saddam Hussein?
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed: Do you know this man? I do!
- Apology to the wrong Mansoor Ijaz
- Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
- Second Reply of Mansoor Ijaz
- The FBI is in Chitral !!
- FBI believes Hekmatyar, Osama were in Chitral: report
- You will not believe this.
- National Review article by Mansoor Ijaz
- Saddam Hussein to debate George W. Bush ???
- Sure Sign that the War is about to Begin
- POLL: How will the situation with Iraq End?
- Charles Edward Roberts - Wanted for Kidnapping a Young Afghan Muslim Tribal Girl
- The Many Faces of Saddam Hussein
- Saddam Hussein is a Happy Man Because of the Help from his Friend Ken Starr
- Iraq Poll website
- Here is the Full transcript of the Interview of Saddam Hussein by Dan Rather
- The Guardian: The Occupation of Iraq after the War?
- Saddam Hussein is about to fall
- Attack on Afghan bases leaves 28 dead - Arabs, Pakistanis among victims
- More about Osama bin Laden
- Pakistan orders evacuation of foreigners from Chitral
- Thousands Protest in Kandahar, Afghanistan
- Transcript of Osama Bin Ladin interview by Peter Arnett
- Senator Dan Coats - A Real Bastard - Let's Go Get This Guy
- Senator Arlen Specter - A Real Creep - Let's Get Rid of this Guy
- Benazir Bhutto defends US attack
- Osama bin Laden
- Pakistan Foreign Office Retracts Statement about Missile Hitting Pakistan
- President Swears to Use 'All Tools' Against Terrorism
- In the 'War of the Future,' U.S. Raids Were a Skirmish
- Egyptians Hold Terrorist Chief, Official Asserts
- Time to Bomb Saddam!!
- Sam Sloan's Preliminary Candidate's Statement for USCF Executive Board
- USCF Election Issues
- Answers to Questions to Candidates for USCF Executive Board
- Ken Starr has taken a leave of absence from his Law Firm
- A Contrary View: Clinton's "Wag the Dog" Maneuver
- The News (Pakistan)
- Pakistan Dawn (in English)
- The Nation, Lahore, Pakistan (in English)
- Frontier Post, Peshawar Pakistan (in English)
- A Brief History of the War In Afghanistan
- How I escaped from jail in Afghanistan
- Najibullah, President of Afghanistan, hangs in Kabul
- The Central Jail in Kabul
- Has Anybody Seen This Girl?
- History of the War in Afghanistan
- Syed Durali Shah
- New York Post: GOP CRITICS RALLY 'ROUND PREZ -- BUT GET IN THEIR SHOTS, TOO
- Moron of the Month: Nebraska Republican Jon Christensen
- Memo of Conversation with FBI Agent John P. Butler
- The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson